Terrain Consulting Group has adopted a pro-active approach to the evolving challenges that COVID-19 presents to the business community.
Adaptive strategies that have been adopted are as follows:
- extra sanitisation practices adopted throughout the office including regular hand washing and maintaining personal space between team members.
- a focus on communicating via phone and email rather than face to face meetings.
- where office meetings are essential, meeting rooms and associated furniture will be cleaned beforehand and afterwards.
- out of office meetings will still be available if necessary, on the basis of the adoption of acceptable hygiene protocols.
- field land surveying will also continue as normal to service our clients.
- we are implementing a remote work environment for team members, to facilitate flexibility when required.
Our focus will continue to be customer oriented, with effective and clear advice in both our Town Planning and Land Surveying services. Importantly, we will be guided by the direction and guidance of the Government and Health Authority advice.
Thank you for your understanding.
Directors – Terrain Consulting Group